The Nelles Nolasco Real Estate Group is Growing
and we are looking for another exceptional individual to join our dynamic team!
The hunt is on for a true Office Maven with a passion and a desire
to contribute to our National award-winning realty group.
Real Estate Admin or Digital Marketing experience is essential,
as is the ability to communicate, collaborate and multitask in a
fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
If you are a fun, positive, hard-working person looking for an
opportunity to shine, then we want to meet you! The ideal candidate
will possess impeccable customer service skills, be highly organized
and self-motivated, capable of making decisions on the fly, and
working in a collaborative team environment.
Responsibilities and Duties will include
• Being the first point of contact for clients
• Communicating with clients via email and phone calls.
• Maintaining and updating client database
• Loading listings into MLS and Team interactive website.
• Digital Marketing (Team Social Media, Online ads, website blogging etc.)
• Managing all Social Media platforms.
• Maintaining listing files in an organized and complete manner.
• Preparing listing and buyer packages for team members.
• Scheduling showings for buyers.
• Prepare Agreements of Purchase and Sales and all other transaction-
related documents as required.
• General office tasks as required by the team.
Qualifications and Skills
Must have minimum 1-3 years Real Estate office admin, client care, or marketing experience
Must have advanced computer skills: Google Drive, Date Entry, applicants proficient on a Mac will be given priority when scheduling interviews
CRM-based knowledge an asset
Must have excellent customer service skills
Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
Must have valid Ontario Drivers License
Marketing background experience an asset
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: $17.00 to $19.00/hour
Experience: Real Estate Admin: 2 years (Preferred), Digital Marketing: 2 years (Preferred)